Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The day where everything is wrong...The Finals 1 Mar 2009..

The day started with Jared & me taking daddy's car on the way to Sembawang...We didn't get to go back for the weekend, because daddy is extremely bz. So I took Jared back with me since the camera battery need to re-charge, no matter what, I had to go back Sembawang..

I brought him to NTUC to get the Gain Kid offer with the voucher, but one of it expire!...I even bought together a shopping trolley..but now I'm only buying 2 tin of 900g gain kid instead of 3. I still go ahead to get the trolley, since Jared had a good time pushing the trolley...hehe...I didn't have to touch it, he push them all the way home.

Then at home, he asked for some drinks, so I let him have the meiji strawberry milk...to my dismay he pour it every where on the floor...So I had to clean up the floor... After his lunch, we left for Whampoa.

We had to take the MRT ourselves, it's probaly the 1st time ever i brought Jared out alone for such long train ride...Guess what? nobody give out seat to us despite Jared said loudly he wanted to sit!...He requested me to carry him on some part of journey...and his 15kg weight is really not an easy task...

Finally when we got a seat at Bishan, he fall asleep...My god, it's even big trouble now..I was carrying my pump, cooler bag with ice brick, a new 900g Gain kid, and my own bag...PLUS now a 15kg Jared...hehehe...

So I position myself properly way before train reached TPY...carry him with me, together with 2 other bag,leave the MRT, and tap my EZlink and heads to take bus 139. Luckily I could get a seat, and quickly call my mum to come to bus stop to wait for us...

Then everything was fine till super big rain with super big thunder...daddy came back to pick us to expo. I got shock how nice each contestant are in the finals...then after a long wait finally the contest starts. When we are at the backstage, Kaylen keep crying non stop..and she was the only contestant who cry..the rest were they happily and smiling all the time...

I had to call daddy to bring us water..and while she drinks she even close her eyes wanting to sleep...At the same time I also noticed her dress's stictches came off!!..It's such a big mess now...

So when it's time to go out on stage..I talk rubbish, and Kaylen bo sim keep looking at the table instead of judges... Arggghhh..

My mood was really bad at that time, I'm angry with daddy who's able to make her smile refuse to go up stage, and prepare script for me to say, yet don't want to say himself...Angry plus more angry.. Anyway, even we do our best, we won win the contest...Cos the judge by chubbiest cheek only..And not overall balance and pretty looking...

The good thing was we weren't the 1st to be called out during consolation prize annoucement..hehehe...Quite dissapointed with the prize though, it just some Gaia samples + 1 teether...worst than their early bird goodie bag...

1 comment:

Ron Jun/Hue Wen said...

Aiyoh they sp kiam siap with the gifts ah...chey...but nvr mind lah...it's an experience...at least we know kaylen is not the chubbiest in Whampoa nia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...