Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So many worries

Tomorrow it will be Jared's 1st time taking school bus and school trip...I've been like a long tounge lady repeating and repeating the sequence of even to him.

1) Aunty said mummy cannot take the school bus anymore, so you had to go to school on your own.

2) When you reach school, show your hands to Mrs Chan, after that go to your class and put your bag, and then go to the toilet to wash your hands.

3) Then get a teacher to bring you up to the hall.

4) Then you sit by the blue line.

I wonder how much he absorbed. I wish I could be there to peep him to do all of these sequence correctly before I go to work..But daddy said, no worries, there will certainly be ppl notice him if he wondering around...

Also, Now I realised how bad it is to let him study in the big school. His classroom and the toilet, and the location to let teacher check his hands are all over. How could we expect a 3yr old to be able to find his way..and finally go to the 2nd level hall???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...