Situation 1
It's mummy fav show time, Perfect Cut,..Thomas Wang, Wang tien chai...is just so handsome..and he is our neighbour too!.. So I got so engrossed watching and watching till Jared yell
Jared: Mummy, I want to pee pee, mummy pee pee pls...Mummyyyyyy...... pee pee pls
Me: sorry sorry sorry..
I'm glad he is saying pls at least..
Situation 2
My mum added thaw frozen breastmilk to Jared's milk
Jared: Waipo zhe shi xin de nai fen ma? Bu hao hei4, mai3 jiu de nai fen (Is this new fm? Not nice, next time pls buy old brand)
Situation 3
Jared going to start new school after the school holidays. He said he don't want to go new school , want to back to the pre-nursery at Blk 85, because Wo3 you3 yi4 dian3 pa4 (I'm a bit scared!..no one would believe this little kiddo think so much about the new school)
Situation 4
We are on the way back to Sembawang, listening to Jared's cd collection content songs and music. But lately he likely to listed to songs more.
So when the song cd finish, and music cd started...
Jared: Did I say I want to listen to music?
Wahhhh..noti boy
Situation 5
I was reading the rainbow fish book to Jared while carrying Kaylen on the sofa. But sofa turn grouchy, so I had to stand up to pacify Kaylen
Jared: Mummy, don't go away. I want to read books.
Situation 6
Jared: Can I play with clip daddy?
Daddy: No, you haven't clean up the mess
Jared: Don't worry daddy, I'm keeping
*Again we wahhhh, wonder how he learn to talk like this!*
No comments:
Post a Comment