Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

Angry and angry and more more angry



I submited Kaylen's pic for Sean Lau's photography which they will be shooting for an adverstisement.


And just got a call that she got short listed!


But but...they looking for baby who can crawl!!....Kaylen still can't ...arrrghhhh


So i told them if you want to look for baby who can crawl steadily, pls find those 9mth! arrrghhh...Kaylen can't even sit on her own steadily yet...


Another thing, I'm flattered!..It looks like every contest they we try to submit her pic in, she will get to be short listed...hehe.. The lady who called also say she very very cute...and she would put her in profile in case next time ppl look for baby model again!...


Ok, she normally don't look as good as this pic...hehe..I cheated a bit to send in the best pic hehehe..and lately she's getting a little too fat to look good also..Haiz..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...