When the school bus came, aunty make him sit with another kid..so I had to sit behind...He was like totally forgot about me....hehe
As usual after put bag and wash hands, they have to gather at the hall, at level 2, while waiting for rest of kids to arrive.
Jared told Mrs Patrick he need to pee, when she came back, She told me he is very well toilet trained. He even asked her is this(pointing to toilet bowl) small enough for me? Mrs Patrick is very glad that no help needed for him. But I told her, at hm he need to be help all the time...hee
Later, suddenly he cried aloud wanting to go back to classroom...Chinese teacher helped to pacify him by putting him on her lap..after sometime he was fine..and I left the hall before him.
Cos the day before when getting fr hall to classroom, he kept asking for me..So I would like to see if he can cope without me..Glad that he was alright throughout, even breakie time...
He ate and self fed very well...Most of the kiddos doesn't seemed to particularly like the food...I hardly see them eat actually. But doing the prayer with the hand gesture is still like alien to him..hehe..
He is much happier in this school, the teacher are loving and caring also. Another mummy told me that she sent the kid all the way from Bishan cos of the bigger compound, lively environment...I had to agree...
Even more better that it's open concept..so from some distance apart, I could peep at Jared, yet because of the gate make us adult not that noticeable.
I made Jared quit fr the PAP school becos both Lin lao shi and teacher jay are absolutely no patience and not loving at all, I always heard lin lao shi yell at the students. She would even complained that Jared is walking around the class ..which I think is pretty normal for active boys, as long as doesnt happen everyday.
Today even the school ride is slightly better for both of us..I hope tomorrow onwards, when Jared is on his own..He would still be able to handle everything..
No comments:
Post a Comment