Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

3rd Day and 4th Day in TRBK

3rd day: All on his own
- My heart was stomping so hard from the moment he got into school bus at 7.20am to 11.40am till I heard he safely got home again.
-He told waipo he cried because it's his first time in school
-He fall asleep in bus on the way home -Since he had nap in the bus already, he could not take any more nap in the noon, so he fall asleep at 7pm+ again till next morning, so I didn't have a chance to talk to him over school

4th day: Fear
-Finally I managed to talk to him while bringing him to wait for school bus. -He was so scared of need to assembly in the hall at level 2.
-I told him aunty say mummy need to pay if I want to take the school bus, so I'll meet him in school
-Daddy and me went to his school and since it was early we manage to talk to the teachers over his performance the day before

-We were told that he was temperemental in class. He snatch another kid's pencil, while another gal give her another pencil, he got angry. And refused to do the work in the chinese class -When he came over to English class, again he told Mrs Chai " I don't want to sit, I want to stand" and refused to join in handicraft time. But later on noticed that the rest were having so much fun pasting the egg shell to letter E, only then he started joining.
-I told the teacher over his fear of having to go to hall, teacher promised to guide him along.. -

Then Jared 's school bus reached school, saw Aunty had to hold his hand and pass him to teacher before leaving..hehe..He disappeared in sight for a while before we finally see him crying at hall at level 2..hehe...But Mrs Chai was with him all the time.

-We had to leave the school by now, cos it's almost 8am!..and i'm 20mins late for work..But my heart felt better...hehe..This is the first time I got so involved with his school, checking him up with teachers and bringing him there for so many days. hee..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...