Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

Jared's new school

Jared started his new school today in the 2nd term at Thomson Road Baptist Kindergarden, its beside united square. But this time he had to take the school bus to school..

Now everyone had to adjust the clock 15mins earlier including Kaylen..I had to feed Kaylen slightly earlier, and all ready at the bus stop by 7.15am. The school bus turn and turn around Whampoa, Balestier, TTSH..finally arrive at school around 7.45am...By then I already giddy.

Every morning the will go up to the hall to assemble follow by church song...and today I even saw ex-celeb, He yong fang bringing her daughter there.




Jared had 2 serving of bread...the only one who ate so much!


The school compound...much bigger than his previous one...he got so happy when knock off...
Fall asleep on the bus immediately after got on...Then got frighten and keep crying when he knock something...and said don't want to go school anymore..hehe..

When we got home, I shared with my worries when he was cutting out the elephant all by himself, that he might cut the trunk. Then he continued to tell me, some one cut the nose..and the teacher said "Why you cut away the nose?"...and after that we all burst into laughter...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...