After 2 yrs of ballet at Ballet & Music Co., I've finally decided to quit. It was when I noticed that there is a new ballet school at Spans Joms that is offering lesson at $120 per term that is $200 cheaper than Kaylen's current ballet school. She learnt nothing much except tall giraffe after 2 yrs,that I finally cannot stand them also.. Most of all, I desperately need to start Kaylen on music class..so cutting down fees on ballet is necessary..heh.
Then after talking to Dancing star at Span jom, I noticed that they do not want Kaylen to join the current pre-primary and wanted her to start on brand new class in case she could not catch up..so again, even though the location was perfect..I decided against them as well.
Finally after some research and asking around, I've decided on Sylvia Mccully at Thomson Plaza..a ballet school with good reputation...and most of all lesson is only $120 for 3 mths....GOSH, I've been paying $320 to Ballet& Music all these while...
I got a bit shock to see how run down was Sylvia Mccully ...but later on saw the huge no. of students and how gracefully they request the kids to enter the studio and come out...I now do understand why they have so many kids..
Now the class is at 9.30am to 10.30am...so it meant we have to wake up much earlier and travel a bit further..and after class in fact, Kaylen and me have to take bus ourselves to united square to meet daddy...Good thing is there is 3 bus that goes there!
These are the videos taken during ballet&music open class... Its such a happy class, no wonder Kaylen like the school so much. At Miss Mccully lesson, no one can talk or sing, or make noise...its traditional ballet school..so Kaylen gave a thumbs down for the new ballet sch hehe.
This is what I hate most, animal pretending...
Just a note on how KPO is Kaylen, she actually told Teacher Asya that she is going to new ballet school on the previous lesson...so we teased her if she was gonna tell her that her new teacher name is Miss Lee and Miss Mccully..etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment