Exactly at this age, I also introduced Jared this book, But I had to read to him!
Compliments: Her handwriting is really nice..on par with me..so I had always showered her so much compliments till Jared are so used to it.
But after hearing her play the violin, I scolded her stupid..and that drove her mad..so mad that she told waipo the next day, she wanted to swap her mummy away!
I seriously find it so regretful to start her on violin..its really a tough journey...but daddy already said she is much better than koko ..
Abacus: Book 6.
She is going to take level 7&8 arithmetic exam in few weeks time...The only worry probaly is if she can write her name properly.
Kaylen and her scooter
Somehow she is quite good physically except balancing..so she cannot ride 2 wheel bike, or skate or do scooter. While Jared was the other way round, bad in all physical, but good in balancing...
This is the video taken while Jared had skating class and Kaylen practicing scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment