Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve



Still can't catch up with blog posting..argghh


But this one I must post..cos we did something different...hehe the Sungai Buloh Wetland Reserve


Jared has been talking about going to the forest after he read some books. And we were so lazy that we keep on delaying the trip...till lately there's long weekend. Just when I told him the decision we are going to the forest..he ask me, Mummy, is there lion roar in forest? I told him..maybe..hehe..


Then when we were there, I pretend myself to be lion..hehe.. When we reached there, it was almost 11am...and when we started the road, realised there's no proper tar road to walk...and daddy insist on doing the trail..since we already paid $2.50 to come in...so we walk and walk..till later I take out the brochure to realised there's no return..the only way is to finish route no.1 ..Which is 1 to 1.5hr walking trail. Arrgghhh...


Jared only had 1 bowl of oatmeal while Kaylen had some milk only...thankfully I already cook their porridge before we left..When we finally reach home, its already 1pm+...So guilty to make them hungry..


We did many tracking when we went US last yr, we did something like this when we go Zion National park,...But for sg, this is still the first time..so I find it wasn't too bad an experience..of cos the things that we saw was nothing compared to the views of those national park..



See how naughty is his expression..Got him the sunglass at $2 from Daiso..hehe..since then he wanted to go cycling and outdoor activities so that he can use the sunglass.

At the lookout..but nothing to see...no bird, no special plants..

the mangrove..but can't see clearly huh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...