Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

My plan for the kids..


Jared

being the first kid in the family, he was lucky enough to get to go some extra classes like gymboree, kindermusik trial class, few term at Mygym when he was 10mths old. Then few terms at Julia Gabriel when he turn 18mth.


he stop all the classes when daddy left to work overseas...then when daddy back, meimei comes..also trouble for his daily school at the pap...so we havent had any action..
Now come the school holiday..finally i found him something to do..hehe..


So he'll be going abacus class at whampoa cc for 2 wks..and i hope it will proceed to higher level...
This fri he's also going to "interview" with violin teacher...to see if he can take up the lesson..I've also made enquiry with Mandeville for their suzuki baby violin..to find out that parents have to get a piece of violin too!..but after he go to individual class that piece of violin would be wasted..Arrggghhh..lucky I have kaylen..hehe..


I chose violin, cos its portable since we travel between sembawang and whampoa..
Anyway, thats my plan..based on Jared's character who can't sit down..i think it's likely to be a waste of $$ ..


Update from intervew with violin teacher:
His fingers is ready to play the violin, but his hand is not long enough even for the smallest violin. During the session, the teacher played him happy birthday song...and he seemed to enjoy the class and wanted to attend more lesson. So now the teacher will try gather 2 more kids to start a basic lesson for them.


Kaylen
I doubt she would be so lucky to be able to go mygym and JG..hehe..all $ used up by kor kor already..
But I would try to insist her to go ballet, and violin (make sure the violin invested is fully make use of)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...