
Milk feed
-> When the fm finish just before 7mth old, i decided to try out total breasfeed..w/o any FM at all.
-> It was going well for 2 wks, till mid of 3rd wks..the milk just decided not to come..so I made my record low 7oz. (normal 12oz from office) -
> Anyway, all I can hope is to tong till another 1-2mth even if its partial breasfteed.
Physical Development
-> She can raise her hand up doing good bye (open shut) when you wave good bye to her..
-> She shake her head when she's full if you try to offer more..At first when my grandma was complimenting how smart Kaylen was to shake head when full, I also don't believe..I thought it was plain coincidence..But when I tried to feed her food on weekend, she was eating very well, till suddenly shake head when the bowl of porr almost finishing..I was like wow...Then I tried to show daddy, by asking him to offer her more food..She shake her head only when being offered. All along we felt that she's a glutton baby that she won't reject any food..Now I know how smart can baby be.
-> can't sit still on adults lap now..she would try to push herself down to stand on the floor instead
Solid Intake
-> Started fish accept really well..and she prefer porridge with fish more.
-> Re start again egg yolk, seems no problem now..
No comments:
Post a Comment