Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

The poor guy...


Just don't understand why the bug always like to bite Jared..


The last time an insect bite his eyes..it got swollen like baluku..and the next day got hit by me, the baluku turn black..till teacher called me up to ask what exactly happen to Jared..hehe


Now this is worst.. Half of the face is swollen, disfigured... If i only see that disfigured side of his face, I'm probally not going to realise that's my son... That was how scary it is...hehe..




The night before he wet his bed, and daddy forgot to change him..the day after we saw a red patch when he woke up. Then when I called back to check him up after his school, my mum told that it has swollen up.




Neither I thought it could be such big impact. Quickly brought him to see a doc at whampoa that nite, but find very weird, cos was given brufen and nothing to apply + 2 days MC. The next day, things does not improve at all.. So my parents brought him to polyclinic.






After the doc checked him, decided to refer him to KK hospital..Doc gave 5 days MC....so all and all, seen 3 doc and damage close to $150... Haizzz... Why the bug don't want to bite me? I also want 5 days MC leh! But he only took 1 day of MC, went back to school today..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...