Taking the 9am flight, both KP and me wake up as early as 5am to get ready..We left for airport at ~6.30am. Jared was in good mood that morning, can't stop babbling while we are getting ready..hehe.
Having light breakfast at the airport
Playing with the trolley with Waipo who sent us off at the airport
Thankfully it was only a 5hr flight..Jared only had a nap in the bassinet for as short as 30mins, just enough time for us to have lunch. The rest of time he is either walking around or disturbing the passenger at the back row..playing peekaboo with them or playing with the toy from the ang moh kid sitting next to us.
Inside the aircraft..playing again..with the activity pack from Qantas
We reached Perth airport about 2pm, after clearing the custom & collecting the luggage it was around 3pm + already. The moment I stepped out from the airport, I felt like giving my good friend Arther a kick! It's not cold at all, probaly like Genting..Luckily I was smart enough not to bring the winter jacket I wore during honeymoon, although I would be happy to be able wear it again (so ex, yet wear only once)
Jared was tired out and slept thru the bus journey to Aaron's Hotel. This is real bad hotel, room is so small that we have problem open up our luggage.
No comments:
Post a Comment