Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

Picnic with Monkey

We finally made a trip to Upper Pierce Reservoir for picnic. (errr..Finally I'm able to confirm that this is the park with Monkey).

Of cos I do not have time to prepare for any food..Just tah pah some chwee kueh and bee hoon from Chong Pang market and together with our picnic mat...Voila..We're going to picnic!! hehe..

Just when we managed to find a place with shade and laid our food..a monkey came to join us!..It walked around our shelter..waiting for us to give him food. Our dear Jared, gets so excited cos he thought its a 猫 haha. When we finished the food, ready to pack up, another monkey came...So kam cheong! Almost had to abandon ship and run for life..hehe..

It's fun overall..hope the next time I would hv time to prepare food for the picnic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...