Jared's hair was way too long, the fringe going to stab into his eyes soon..From the hair cut experience just before CNY, we promised ourself never step into a salon unless its necessary!..That time I proudly promise the hair dresser from Junior League that Jared won't cry..In the end, he almost tear the shop down..hehe. This round, I got myself more prepared..tell the hair dresser first thing..He would cry when you start shaving..so everyone are ready for the grouchy Jared..and yes, he did make noise!..
Had a change of hairstyle for Jared. Nice? hehe..Been wanting to try the mushroom hairstyle leh..But daddy always say his hair too thin to look nice in it..I find it turn out not bad..although occasionally look sha2 sha3 de4 (stupid? blur?) Jared could say these words too. hehe.
p/s: Jared tends to address Daddy as "papa" most of time, Strange we hardly use Papa but he still managed to learn it somewhere.
2 comments:
Jared,
You look so cute with your new hair cut. :)
from aunty lily
Thanks for the compliments aunty Lily
-Jared-
Post a Comment