Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to Daddy!

Today is Daddy's big 32nd Birthday! We had a small celebration at home last night, 3 of us.. DIY everything including the CAKE!?!, pasta, and lamb chop.. I was the one who suggested maybe we should bake a cake..but in actual case, Daddy bake the cake..for himself! hehe.. I'm not good in handling mixer + the complicated microwave for its oven function.

Daddy has been really helpful and loving since Jared was borned. He did all the bathing of Jared during weekend, and clean Jared's butt when he poo and wake up for all the night feeds ever since I stop breast feed..No complains even though there was a period of time Jared could wake up 3x in the night for feed.

Today we just wanna tell you, We Love You So Much, Thank you Daddy!


  • Birthday Video
  • No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...