Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Hokkaido 2017: Day 6 (12-Dec-2017)

Today we were supposed to pick up our car..and the night before we saw from the news snow storm hit Japan..and so true that it was snowing heavily when we woke up.
























Lunch with a view at Sendoan..but window was too wet to see anything..and mainly cos there's no sunlight








































Our table food cost about 4500Y, it is definitely cheaper than SG


I had to think so hard to decide between Kohantei hotel vs Kitayuzawa Soraniwa..
I'm glad that I finally made decision on Kitayuzawa which is 18km from Lake Toya.  The hotel just went through revamp..so everything is at tip top condition..it's huge..and lesser tour group.

Made a huge laughter when we arrived...there was an exactly looking alike hotel just 2min drive away...luckily we haven't start unload the luggage, the bellmen already check for our names..

I was thinking die liao..did I made a mistake..and when we reached the our hotel..it is a super nice hotel, with this view...And everyone thinks that paying 3x per night here is worthwhile compared to Sapporo hotel

at the lobby




Swimming pool with heated water


Half board included















Gals party..we went onsen together






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...