On our final day in Hokkaido, we still get quite a bit of snow while waiting for the airport bus..Flight was at 5pm..but we took the 10.15am airport bus..We could dress down quite abit after getting used to Hokkaido weather
we still find it super rush ..cos the airport had way to many shopping to do , and food to eat..
The clock tower that we didn't visit
His last Kinotoya tart
Freshly fried calbee potato..about 1000Y for all these.

Echigen Ramen-Shrimp base ramen, the most famous ramen in airport..but we didn't like the prawn taste
Overall, it's the best place for snow encounter..for the 1st time in my life, I had continuous snow fall 90% of the trip!...The snow was so powdery..and came effortless..unlike how hard I had to bump into Snow during my Europe trip during honeymoon...it was 1 day only out of the 3 wks I spent in Europe...








No comments:
Post a Comment