I pulak the other way round from you, read the most Chinese picture books for ZK.
Hardly to read him English book as I need to check dictionary for pronunciation & meaning most of the time. :(
Now he will stop us from speak English. He say "不要讲马来话". To him, the languages he doesn't understand all are 马来话. I don't know how to teach him English since the school also Mandarin stream.
4 comments:
So good now already can read words, no more picture book.
I think your kids straight jump over from Bridging Books 桥梁书 stage.
They do read picture books previous ly. But im too lazy for chinese bks...so their chinese v bad.
Now I only need to throw them english bks n they will be quiet..so they always reading english.
Very panic with their std of chinese now
I pulak the other way round from you, read the most Chinese picture books for ZK.
Hardly to read him English book as I need to check dictionary for pronunciation & meaning most of the time. :(
Now he will stop us from speak English. He say "不要讲马来话". To him, the languages he doesn't understand all are 马来话. I don't know how to teach him English since the school also Mandarin stream.
In jb more ma fan, u even need to teach malay on top of english.
English I always recommend peter n jane..
English is much easier to learn. .
Post a Comment