Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday to Jared



 photo IMG-20131121-WA0005_zpsbd720f4e.jpg

Simple celebration as he has math & science camp in school.

He is now hook on the enid blyton valley of adventure book..so he spent the timing exact 8 yrs since he was borned reading a book!

Being an older mum, I actually forgot for the 1st time in 8 yrs to prepare him a set of brand new clothing for him to wear on his birthday. And I also forgot to let him bring some goodies for school for his 2D classmates who were attending the Math & Science camp together!

He shared that he told his friends that it was his birthday and Joseph his current best friend sang him a birthday song.

So I got some orea waffles for him to bring the next day to share with friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...