Shifen was much a happening place, more shops for tian deng, more crowded..more ppl flying the lantern at the same time..but gosh, I'm in bad mood as I needed to pee...and the toilets were over crowded and super dirty!...So we only stayed for 10mins..and go back to station to take the next train to Ruifang.
Finally, we managed to get a seat in the train to go back to Taipei main station...there, I went to the underground mall in search of new, comfy shoes..and I was so glad I managed to get 1 pair...also got the same pair for Kaylen. Each is only NT200 (SGD8.80)
After going so many places, the night was still young..When we were back at XMD, it was only 9pm+...immediately go and queue for Mala hotpot...only managed to get a table at 9.45pm...and only allowed to stay till 11.30pm. A little bit too kam cheong to enjoy fully..so not much pics taken..
But I must say, it had to be the best ever malaguo which I had taken so far. I don't like those in SG with a lot of dried chilli...this one, we can go on and on even without water...and they provided black angus beef..which I ordered so many servings..
No comments:
Post a Comment