This was supposed to be a budget trip..So we took the public transport to airport, this is a good saving of $25. heh
at T1 Changi airport
First destination after luggage dropped off, is this Fuhang Doujiang..for Taiwanese breakfast
This is the kitchen
Typical taiwanese breakfast...salty and sweet beancurd..The salty beancurd is very nicely done here..its very tasty surprisingly.
Hou bing bao you tiao.
The taiwanese breakfast are pretty oily..so doesnt really suit of tastebud...although most ppl think it tasted heavenly.
The pricelist..pretty cheap..
Self taken portrait..heh
2 comments:
Hi,
I would like to check at what time did you reach the place for your breakfast as we are only allow to leave our luggage at the Mingsu at 9.30am. Hence I do not know if I am still able to reach there for breakfast.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Regards,
Michelle
Abt 8am plus.
The place open fr 5am to 12pm
Post a Comment