Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fun day at Kidz Amaze, Safra TPY

Since its the school holiday, I brought them to the newly open Kidz Amaze at SAFRA. The admissions is about $33 for 2A 2C for a full day of fun.  We managed to stay there for 5hrs!..If I did not chase them, they can continue play and play, climbing up and down.

Kaylen ranked this higher than Singkids which she has gone for 2x with Yanxi

 photo 20130318_133251_zpsbe179c09.jpg

 photo 20130318_131819_zps005f9df0.jpg

 photo 20130318_132820_zpsb390bf0d.jpg

 photo 20130318_131633_zps64d9e118.jpg

 photo 20130318_150814_zps0b447ddb.jpg
This is Kaylen's favourite slide..I took once myself..a bit scary as it became very steep at the middle. And took another 1 with her..and scratch myself as the tunnel is too small for both of us..hehe

 photo 20130318_153957_zps04d63983.jpg
The roller..

 photo 20130318_135038_zps9ab6827f.jpg

 photo 20130318_140718_zps91806d3b.jpg

 photo 20130318_154753_zpsf7bdd4ec.jpg

 photo IMG-20130318-WA0001_zps5cefbc5f.jpg

 photo IMG-20130318-WA0000_zps5df2e13d.jpg

 photo 20130318_155406_zpsbde50d44.jpg

 photo IMG-20130318-WA0004_zps79e9903f.jpg

 photo 20130318_174237_zpsf4eef7b5.jpg

 photo 20130318_150319_zpsadc55e10.jpg
I joined them up..and Kaylen took this pic for me.




Took jared a while to dare to take this slide.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...