I had finally booked an appoinment with the school at 2.30pm today for him to go for the extraction of his front tooth..as it's FREE!...this is the biggest advantage going to primary school.
He's 1st filling cost almost 200..and subsequent 5-7 fillings almost cost 500-600...as he had early decay from 2.5yr old. As I was being kiasu, so I brought him to fix it as young as 3yr old...and Guess what? He is the last in class who maintain baby tooth even though with lotsa of decays..
Finally its 1 tooth out.but his mood wasn't very good...refused to do anything..and don't dare to laugh or talk freely..hehe.
So I wasn't able to take a pic of his toothless pic yet. hehe
Edited 15-Dec Sat..finally managed to captured the bogeh look. The tooth which was extracted has severe decay..in fact there's still a few more with severe decay which still intact.
No comments:
Post a Comment