Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Interesting conversation with the kids

Library books
Mummy: Jared jared today mummy borrow a few nice books for u...take a look
Kaylen: Mummy, did you borrow any book for me?
Mummy: sorry Kaylen..don't have

*guilty*
So when molly library came to Whampoa we went to make her a library card...and borrow a few books for her..

Popular P2 assessment books
I just had a shopping spree at popular to get Jared's P2 assessment book and again I told Jared about it excitedly..

Mummy: Look Jared see what I've got for you!..Its all P2 books
Jared: oh noooo...
Kaylen: mummy, what book did you get for me?
Mummy: sorry Kaylen, don't have

*guilty*

So the next day I dashed to the Popular to get her a Math take off to P1..because we had the K1 and K2 jumbo book already which was used by Jared.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...