Jared came out with the naming himself.
This yr pass so fast that I could not remember what we had done/ achieve!
He got 37/40 for english with 3 mistake ..which gave me a horror shock...and kept asking him...how? No 100..how to go hk??keep remind him that his last chance is the chinese paper, while he keep telling me he had 2 chance, math n chinese. Luckily he came back with 40/40 for math...he has finally secured himself an air tic to HK!! Hah .
Chinese is 39.5/40..
Friends/col has always feedback that I set a high target for him.Ocassionaly I do feel guilty. But out of so many elite sch, Peichun's paper is definitely the easiest.
and today I saw an "angry" blogpost from his teacher who scolded them did not achieve 94 mark as a class. Scold them did not work hard enough. Warn them to include some time everyday for the sch holiday for studies...
And this time Jared's English paper got only 92 mark after convert 37/40.
So teacher even more kiasu than me!
For p2, he named it
ASLE- Afternoon session leaving exam
PTLE- PRIMARY 3 LEAVING EXAM
PFLE..
PSLE...
This is the record of Jared's P1 test result
CA1 CA2 AA1 SA1 AA2 SA2
English 25/25 24/25 10/10 39/40 10/10 37/40
Math 25/25 23/25 10/10 40/40 10/10 40/40
Chinese 23/25 23/25 9/10 40/40 10/10 39.5/40
For CA1/CA2/SA1/SA2 is 20% each, while AA made 10%
So I think the final results are
English: 97.2
Math: 98.4
Chinese:95.6
I think there were improvement on Chinese and Math..But English is getting worst.
I'm constantly worries abt his English Compo next time.
He will probaly do badly in art as well, from all the art work, it has always been B-,B+, C+.
No comments:
Post a Comment