Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Interesting Conversation by Kaylen 2yr 6mth

27 Mar ’01 Sun
An eventful day for Kaylen, she got so much beating from daddy..
She use the pen to doodle on the parquet floor and the wardrobe..make the daddy mad..
And beat her so hard.

Kaylen: I’m angry, Daddy beat me, I don’t love daddy.

3 comments:

Shu Teng said...

Ever think of buy her the finger paint or window markers?

See this blog...think might be useful for u...
http://2pplworld.blogspot.com/2010/08/window-markers.html

kpswbb said...

if buy already she officially can draw on wall? and floor? she use marker to draw on herself now also.

this has never happen to jared before..now u can find lotsa of pen ink at hm at the hidden area, by kaylen.

Shu Teng said...

As i read that finger paint or window markers are washerable...u limit her to draw on toilet wall tile only lor...

I sent you the email abt writting map photo this morning...u can consider to buy it for her...this one recommended by my friend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...