Update on Kaylen
Walking
-Oops, still not able to walk independantly
-But walk really well with 1 hand holding to us..and prefer to walk all the time when we are outside. She could walk from the carpark back to our house, while Jared sit on stroller..hehe.
Breastfeeding
-now down to 1 bottle of EBM 4-4.5oz per day
-I still latch her before sleep and early in morning
-The supply is so low that I won't have problem stopping anytime..hehe..
Update on Jared
-few more days before he officially turn 4 yr old
-Very very tired these days practising for the concert which is tomorrow!
-Yesterday I was on MC and went to pick him up from school..got shock, he was looking pale and so tired..But he did managed to walk on his own with me to the bus stop outside united sq. We had sushi at Balestier point as he preferred. We had great time eating together, and he was behaving so well..
Blog update
Since in laws has went home, my weekend is really occupied with the kids, cooking and housework...so I couldn't even update how we spend our mooncake festival..when xmas is already coming!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment