Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Random Updates

Finally Jared could sing…his favourite song is Ba Ba black sheep. He would sing it any time of the day except when being asked..Humph! This is the way he sings

Ba Ba black sheep
any any wool? (Have you any wool)
Yes sir Yes sir 3 bags full
1 for master 1 for my dame
1 for the little boy who lives down the lane

Other than that he also can sing twinkle, happy birthday(both in chinese and English), ABC. But all the songs are always out of tune..hehe..He doesn’t much musical sense…

His favourite song from JG…

Rainbow song
(I sing) Red and yellow, green and blue
Purple, Orange and ?
(Jared sing) I can sing the vovo (rainbow)
(Jared sing) I can sing the vovo (rainbow)

Chinese song
Zhao1 zhao1 shou3
Zhao1 zhao1 shou3
Lao3 shi1 ni2 hao3

Can do a bit of hand gesture of itsy bitsy spider, also started to do I love you

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...