Pages

Friday, November 2, 2007

Pineapple Tarts

I've always like to eat Pineapple Tarts...so as KP.

Finally I've got the chance to make them at home...

My verdict: Outside pineapple tarts are definitely worth the $. Even though my pineapple jam are ready made from Phoon Huat...still I hv trouble tracing out from the mold. I gave up half way and ask KP to continue...while Jared watched Play School..hehe..( i repeat the DVD 2x for enuff time for us to finish the tarts..hehe)



Work in Progress in our Sharp Microwave oven



Yum yum pineapple tarts..Me made the ball tarts..cos cannot tahan the moulding process
And weird looking open type tarts, cos I made the pineapple ball too big hehe.


Next round I'm only gonna made ball type tarts since no moulding required and taste nicer due to enclosed jam pineapple more moist. Also plan to get cloves(?) to make it loook like tangerine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...