our little birthday boy only wake up at 8.45am and need to play a while
Arrived at Suntec about 9.40am, bought 10.15am tics...and rush to coffee bean for breakfast...Jared took quite a lot of egg (scrambled/steam), his fav sausage and tomato from salad. Got our Ice Milo & Pop corn (although we were not hungry, thought these would help him queiten down..hee), and entered the cinema at 10.15am sharp to find that we got the whole place OURs!...Nah...no stress liao hehe...
Breakfast at Coffeebean
Jared stayed quietly throught the 1st hour, open his big eyes watch through...while we occasionaly check him up and feed him pop corn...finally after 1hr...he said .."hui2 jia1" heh..OMG...daddy continued to distract him by narrating stuff happen in movie..heh! From then Jared occasionally start to ask question about movie...and finally everything ends...Yippie!...We survived! heh!
A quick snap in the theathre after the movie, but cannot see anything huh?
After that we saw dark sky....so sad..and continue to Samsonite...we bought nothing(too ex) and our Shell Point can only exchange for 100bucks while the stuff there min is 300+. Haiz
And continued to hv lunch at a Jap restaurant call Pie2 Fu3...which serveed paper steamboat... Then after lunch rain more more...so we go home and with a shock that the parking fee $9+...Jared slept half way journey..and continue to sleep till 4.30pm...
Cheeky Jared eating ramen
I went recky for small cake ..but couldnt find..but just cant get over it..so finally I decided to bake some muffn for him...heh. Bake vanilla muffin with not enuff vanilla, so add honey, no cake flour and cannot find constarch!...So you guess how bad was the muffin..heh...
Oopss..another bad thing happen...
I went to throw rubbish leaving Jared alone at the Gate...He saw me out of sight attempt to close the gate himself...and his finger got stucked...He cried so badly while me run so fast to see him..I promise not to leave him alone..any other thing can wait.
Then when change his shoe, his head bang to wall...now got 1 baluku..so poor thing...
To make up of all these, I offered him to bite my finger....Daddy say stupid...You know what? He bite non stop...my finger almost torn into 2..heh
That nite, he got crazy...I asked him to kiss my tummy, ears, lips..he did everything..hehe
Jared with mummy brand muffin
No comments:
Post a Comment