Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Talking more

This weekend I felt Jared has talk a lot more..Our conversations:

*Jared playing with his new tool set, I see him very kang khor trying to use screw driver to remove the screw*

Me : Let mummy help you Jared
Jared: 看就好
*Me #%$&@*

Me: Jared why don't you tell mummy the 三字经?
Jared: 不要
Me : Why not
Jared: 忘记了

After back from swimming, Jared talking to himself
Jared: 去那里kai kai? Swimming

During daily conversations Jared talk more in Mandarin, as for english...mostly are still single words.

The ball house has been a headache. Cos starting this week, Jared would forced us to go in, while he peep us from outside..Daddy & Tai po will follow what he wants..But when it's my turned...I'll give lotsa of excuse...like, mummy too fat..cannot go in..hehe..and Jared would echo "too fat" after me before yelling 进去 again..hehe..

1 comment:

Joyful Hands said...

wah, Jared is not only strong in mandarin, he answers mama with wit & humor too.. clever boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...