Pages

Friday, August 3, 2007

Our pretty cat in Class


Cat theme on Wk 6

Through JG I've realised that our daily routine with Jared missed song & dance part. That's why he simply hates the last part of JG class. Since last week, I try to turn on some music at home and dance together with him, and Voila!...he can dance for a short while before starts yelling again hehe.
We also learnt that he cannot just watch Baby Einstein dvd, and must proceed on to Hi-5 soon..so now I'm watching out for good Hi-5 titles..hehe.

I've also tried to create a self feed tea break session everyday. Cos Jared is the only kid who play with food at JG. He would pick up the food on plates and throw it everywhere. This week I've also observed improvement in him during the eating session.
Practising self feed at home

We also tried to learn from JG and sing "clean up" song at home to encourage Jared keep his toys after playing. He simply loves us singing that song, and will keep as us to sing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...