
Studio : Same (Foto-u)
Photographer : Benjamin vs David
Daddy : Same (No fat no thin)
Mummy : Slimmer & better make up (Ok, meimei & wei ming say I still look same meaning equally fat, Sian)
Jared : More handsome and no longer has wire hair
Our Photoshoot Experience
Almost couldn't make it for this photoshoot. Daddy worked all the way and back only about 8am that morning and the photoshoot was sheduled at 10-12am. In fact, he has been working non stop since Wed. I didn't pack up for the shoot till the night before..imagine I need to iron clothes at 12am...and worst, left my own attire-the white blouse & jeans at my mum's place. So after daddy got home, we went to my mum's place to get change...
Almost couldn't make it for this photoshoot. Daddy worked all the way and back only about 8am that morning and the photoshoot was sheduled at 10-12am. In fact, he has been working non stop since Wed. I didn't pack up for the shoot till the night before..imagine I need to iron clothes at 12am...and worst, left my own attire-the white blouse & jeans at my mum's place. So after daddy got home, we went to my mum's place to get change...
David was okay..not as scary as I thought he would be..When we reached there, he asked us to relax, and spend some time to get to know Jared. Also turned on some nursery rhyme to make Jared relax. Unfortunately Jared bochup with all his acts..Concentrate on playing the toys there. Almost don't want to get into the shooting area, till David move the table in. So most of our shoot contain the red table..hehe..But after I crop the pics, it turn out pretty nice liao..
David concentrate a lot on making Jared smile & look into the camera...so we didn't have much nice family shoot as in Benjamin's time. But turned out Jared has many many nice individual shots...which just need some editing here & there...
Anyway, the whole session was pretty awkward..and I felt heart pain of spending so much $ to force Jared do something he don't like..But after I do the collage, hmmm..I was asking myself, when's the next shoot? hehehe.
1 comment:
Aiyo.. so hiao.. Go sooo many photoshoot. Hee hee hee.
but not bad la, the photos very well taken :)
Post a Comment