Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Daddy's 46th Birthday Celebration Part 1


Celebrated early with the kids since it fall on Thursday.

At Bread Street Kitchen Marina Bay Sands, our most atas family meal ever. Kids had hooked on Gordon Ramsay hell's kitchen series on netflix, so we had to try the few signature dishes that were served again and again.

lovely evening, it started raining early morning, that we had to skip sat morning run. 

bread basket, nice bread rolls, I used to feast myself with these bread at the start of meal. Now I know I can't it will ruin the meal. Ha

really nice scallop  at $24

mushroom risotto
fish and chip. Juicy and thick, Jared ate like half of this.

mac & cheese as side, not so good. Too salty

These dishes actually made us quite full already. But how can we miss beef wellington?

there it is! Pretty sure it came one hour later and this cost $80
Sad to say, we didn't like it. Typical waiting time is 40mins for this beef wellington.



And finally, the banana sticky pudding & vanilla ice cream.
And got the restaurant to had the writing on it.

The portion is too small for $18! I had this dessert in Scotland, and had been trying to replicate it with failures.


Kaylen took this pic 
The pair who dressed at their best cny clothes and matching too

Total dinner damage: $236






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...