Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

England & Scotland 2018 Day 9


Day 9 29-Nov 2018 Thursday
Hotel: Nevis Bank Inn GBP125 breakfast included
Loch Lomond (rain-drive thru), Glen Etive, meeting of 3 waters, Glencoe

As the hotel stay didn’t come with breakfast, I went out to tapau the local Scottish breakfast nearby at the Butty Bacon. It cost only GBP7 for fulfilling breakfast for all of us.  The big breakfast got a potato scone & flat sausage which tasted like luncheon meat.  No pics..I think everyone was too eager..hah.

The drive was again in rain thru Loch Lomond which we did not stop. Luckily the rain reduced as we entered Highlands..oh,my god..Highlands was just so different..it was so beautiful…Glen Etive was fantastic where we bump into a bunch of deers & stag..this is when I really wanted my DSLR, cos no one was using hp to take them (arghh!..we left it at Hertz office)

Lunch was at Clachaig Inn..I thought it was supposed to be crowded, but when we arrived at 1pm, we were the 1st customer. There I had my best ever Sticky Toffee Pudding…it tasted like ma lai kueh with some toffee sauce. Warm & yummy.















Lunch

Pork chorizo with rice in taco bowl


Haggis , neeps & tatties.

Best in the world dessert!




No comments:

Post a Comment