Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stay home mummy for 1 day


This must be the 1st day in my mummy life that I had to stay home for both kids at their primary years.  It was bz bz cooking, baking, and feeding them.  Managed to have a nap in between..I baked bagels and the fail scone...the scone happened to be the best tasted scone I ever made!!

Jared got home at 5.15pm looking totally exhausted..I finally felt that I was really bad to push him to finish all homework before I got home, and everynight still push him for all other homework, violin practise etc..

 photo IMG_20150722_112049_zpssmtlak7b.jpg

 photo IMG_20150722_201309_zpsnpmqf4ei.jpg

2 cup  self raising flour + 1/2cup
5 tablespoon sugar
pinch of salt
3/4 cup currant
1/2 buttermilk (made with 1/2milk + 1 tablespoon of vinegar)
114g butter
1 egg

MixFlour with cube cold butter
Add sugar to flour, add salt
Add currant
Add buttermilk
Bake at 220C for 12-15min

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...