After the prefect investiture, we got a lot of time for breakfast..Decided to try out the highly raved wild honey..We didn't like the standard english breakfast like sausage, beans, ommelette..We are so glad to realise Wild Honey's breakfast is different, although very much expensive. Breakfast and coffee set x2 cost $65. But its definitely a place to go when you feel like indulge. The breakfast is better than Chye Seng Huat/ Food for thought..but coffee was quite bad.

The pull pork sandwich at $22...I like the pickle, daddy like the potato..

This is daddy's order, poached egg on bread with cheese and bacon..tasted so so nice, $22

Machiatto and coppucino.. Everytime I'm served small cup of coffee I want to faint, it certainly meant we ordered the wrong thing! This machiatto is bitter to sour, cant drink at all...wasted $ Their coppucino is also a bit sourish..
No comments:
Post a Comment