Kaylen @ 6year old
Physical: An extra scar on the eye which she got it from TRBK when she fall down
2 extra mole on the face, which I need to endure till the day she is 18yrs old before we can remove it.
Violin: Completed Suzuki book 1(skip hunter chorus), preparing her grade2 exam for next year Mar
Completed Violin star Book1&2
English reading:
She has completed all Billie B brown series, and finally I managed to encourage her to read Eliza Teoh’s series, which Jared did at the end of P1.
We got 4 of the books now, I hope when she finished the 4 books, we can proceed to buy the 2 new series
Swimming
Together with koko, she just been promoted to intermediate class. And she can swim freestyle & breathstroke with board much faster than koko. But if without board, she get breathless when asked to swim 25m, while koko don’t
Weight
Hoovering 18.3-18.6kg..
Jared @1 mth to 9 yr old
Reading:
I am most pleased with Jared’s ability to read story books. He can complete a 500 page book in a week if he wants with such limited time to read, after sch at waipo hse.
Sport
He still lagging of sport gene, which he declared he was not allow to take part in sch skipping rope competition. But he is good in certain things we don’t know, like ice skating.
When I told him, I would like my kids to be good in studies n sports at the same time, he’s feedback was, keep giving birth till you get the perfect kid..
*gosh*
GEP
Today 7-Oct-2014, he had cleared round1 of GEP test. That is 4000 -10% selected from 40000 P3 kids.
That’s already a great achievement!. In round 2 GEP Test, it is to select 500 kids from 4000, the top 1% in SG.
I strongly think without proper training, his chance is 0. So getting into round1 is good enough for me.
ICAS
Improved from P2 1Distinction and 1Credit to All 3 subjects Distinction, with English among top 4% in SG, and Math/Science top 9%.
Playtime
Still enjoyed silly play with Kaylen, and doing lots of lego.
Weight
29.0-30.0kg
He was 24-25kg at last year end.
I believed year 2014 must be the year he had the most increased on weight coming to 4kg this year. This had to be he started packing food from home for recess, have proper breakfast before going to school, and came home early for a good lunch, followed at dinner at 5pm..and supper..compared to during PM shift milk for breakfast, lunch at 10am, and dinner at 7pm.
29.0-30.0kg
He was 24-25kg at last year end.
I believed year 2014 must be the year he had the most increased on weight coming to 4kg this year. This had to be he started packing food from home for recess, have proper breakfast before going to school, and came home early for a good lunch, followed at dinner at 5pm..and supper..compared to during PM shift milk for breakfast, lunch at 10am, and dinner at 7pm.
No comments:
Post a Comment