Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

He 's in...GEP!

As much as it is such a mystery, no preparations too..I even saved up the $300 prep class from TLL..But I do have my gut feelings that he may get it..as I went to pick him up on 2nd day, he was in super high mood, claiming the test was easy..That's the thing about GEP selection test, some kids who had what it takes, will say  its easy..but those who don't have it, will see it so tough.

So I had been reading up a lot and totally understand the expectation and workload from the program.  It is gonna be tough for us, as he is not an independent kid..I had to put him by myside all the time to make sure he do stuff..

If he can do well..I don't mind GEP..but if we give up the chance now..I'm so worry we may regret it later, since SG competition is so stiff especially in PSLE. This GEP prog might be able to give him advantage to go secondary school via DSA.

Despite my worries if he can make it into top 3 this year, I still have to worry about this GEP thingee..*headache*


 photo IMG_20141031_195722_zpsyhu5f8ql.jpg
This is the legendary big yellow envelope (children who don't get it, will get a piece of thank you letter)..he was so happy that he was hugging it when coming home from school. And he was so eager to open the envelope to study the materials inside even before I got home..

1-Nov-14
Found this note from Mrs Sabrina, Jared's tutor at TLL:
 photo IMG_20141102_220031_zpsn4b34ok7.jpg
Yes, I do remember . However Jared don't show off his stuff to just anybody, when he is in
school, i think the teachers all hated him for being so quiet and never talk.  I wonder  if all GE teachers are like Mrs Sabrina can make him open up?

1 comment:

Shu Teng said...

Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...