I've been researching for macaron for so long...and finally did it!
Had a hard time trying to sieve the almond ground..then the egg white does not peak. And I dont have proper piping tools..
I piped the 1st 2 giant..thought gone case....daddy took over..and look quite like macaron..
Then we started the baking...recipe say feet would appear at the 3rd min.
But no come..alas it came at 10min..on each of them. So happy.
Then we had hard time waiting for it to be cook completely.
In and out it went at the oven.
We only can get 3 set of good shell...but its definitely a good start.
RECIPE from ancoojournal
I cant wait to work on macaron again..but i must get a steel mixing bowl and piping tip n bag first.

Sitting patiently for my feet

The maybe too big feet..and the nipple..lose heart half way, can't be bother to touch up

pretty feet


very chewy
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment