Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

A very nice Kaylen..4yr 17day

Really a good gal..whom we are so proud of.

Scenario #1..The water bottle
When daddy and me were busy at the kitchen, she suddenly came and ask for her pink dolphin water bottle..telling us her tai po wants it. We both were shock..such a small gal can recall what her tai po need.

And she brought it taipo..but I think she wants a smaller 1..heh..

But I can forsee, when we both are old next time..she is probaly the only who remember us...

Scenario #2..The tam tam

Both the kids were eating hot  tam tam with water...while daddy bz in the kitchen cleaning the post dinner mess...and me watch tv on net...Then Kaylen came to report that koko has spilled the water...I asked her to tell daddy..

Both of us did not do anything..a while later when I go out to see them..There were no more water spillage..I asked who cln it...Kaylen has used koko's pant on the floor to wipe dry..hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...