Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A night to remember

Jared read me to sleep..wonderful..hah


After some regular assessment book, we proceed to the bed room at 9:30pm to continue reading our book

Roald Dahl’s The giraffe, pelly and me. We have been sharing the reading with him reading the longer page, and I read the shorter page.


But last night was different..He forgot that I’m supposed to read after him..so he continue and continue..till I fall asleep..

When daddy go to bath, he played the iphone, when daddy back..I overhead him saying, ok, I read a few more page for you.


Jared at 5yr 8mth..3more mths to turning 6

This book is much more difficult than the enormous crocodile as the words are more lengthy..But he is fine with it now, as long as every pg come with some illustration. I agreed with some blog saying that at their age now, even they could read, but they might not understand the content..So pictures are very important to help them. So now, finding books at the library is more challenged..cannot be too little words, hv to be funny…and with lots of illustration.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...