Abacus
+/- at level 6
Started multiplication sums
Timetable memorise up to 6x
Violin
Do not know what happen to Prof Thanh..he let him pass Minuet no.3 & happy farmer in 1wk. when he still play super slow..now he is at Gavotte.
Even though there is little improvement, and I don’t know how long can we endure the slow progress..we’ll see how it goes..haiz.
English&math
We are working on P1 stuff since beginning of the year..progress is not bad..Some of Andrew Er’s assessment book can be quite challenging, and he loved it when I use actual object to let him resolve if reading does not help.
Chinese
He has just started P1 preparation class at void deck school which thought him some hanyupinyin..since its not covered in school.
Swimming
This is something quite fan2. Coach has been complaining abt his motor skill not there..hehe. Mainly cos he is so scared of water. It take so much courage to put his head inside water. In fact now, we even had to bring him for extra time at swimming pool to help him progress faster, which the coach keep nagging.
I find it so challenged being parents here…there’s seemed like nothing I can sit there and wait for the kids to show me their results. We need to work hard with them..even simple thing like swimming


No comments:
Post a Comment