Enrolled her immediately when she turned 2.5yr at Ballet & Music comp. at a level above Jared's mandeville lesson, when I found out that they have lesson time exact same as Jared's...which is really perfect..Both can attend lesson at the same time
Then the next week I brought her to the trial lesson..she clinged to me so hard and can't participate at all..But I still went ahead and paid for the school fees..heh, but delayed the start of lesson till Apr after we came back from HK.
Last week when I brought her to buy her attire..she refused the staff to touch her..
Luckily this week it's so much better..She was willing to attend lesson, tell me she would not cry..and only started getting nervous just before lesson starts...And when inside the class she was quite scared..together with the other 2 new kid (one of them 4yr, and another same age)..all 3 of them didnt participate at all.
I managed to find a chance to sneak out from class room..to find her standing still by the side..tears rolling in eyes..refused to participate...
But but, by the time Daddy & Jared came to check her at 11am+...She was already participating in the activities!...She was holding the scarf trying to clean the window like cinderella, and did a bit of circle time...I was so so glad..at least daddy won't scold me for wasting $ hah..
I was kind of regret sending her here..cos she might be too young for lesson without parents..and should hv gone mandeville music lesson instead? But I knew she would love doing all the stuff in the ballet lesson...
We are faced with some critical condition after their lesson ended. Me and Kaylen wanted Texas Chicken Jared said he’s not going to eat anything if we decided to lunch at Texas. He wanted to go You and Mee to redeem his free drink! Kaylen refused noodle and wanted fries only
Guess what we did? Me and Kaylen have our lunch at Texas. Daddy & Jared at UandMe.
I ordered 2 piece meal with ice milo& fries..She told me the drink had to be ice milo. She was really hungry and told daddy “I’m hungry, I want to eat things” when we were at Toy r us after lesson. She ate that 2 piece chicken, left skin and bones for me..and half pack of fries! This is so abnormal..cos she’s such a small eater..She could just eat some fries and ice milo and be full..yet tat day she finished the whole 2 piece chicken. As for Jared, he and daddy had a bowl of noodle each at U and mee…I’m left with some big chunk of vege when they finished. Faint.


2 comments:
You daughter looks so cute in her ballet dress !! :)
Thanks Weng..I hope she can start to enjoy the class soon..
Post a Comment