It was much easier compared to the last time..cos Kaylen is more outgoing yearn to go out more often..
after we got back, I brought them for grocery shopping...how? first, ensure that Jared wasn't tired or sleepy...so that he won't asked me to carry him home mid way..
Then bring along the shopping basket..so that Jared got something to do all the time and not kacau Kaylen.
and since Kaylen don't mind sitting inside, Jared pushed her all the way to NTUC. and invited lots of stares along the way..hehe.
When we come home, I got Jared to push the groceries while I carry Kaylen...They did made some noise..like Kaylen wanted to buy tic tac, Jared dun allow..she will cry so loud..
But overall was ok too.
I didn't force them to take nap..so it was not bad at all..some mess during dinner...and finally Kaylen fall asleep at 10pm..Jared slightly after that cos he was playing game with daddy on skype...
Dinner for them is always sumptous..
1) Steam codfish
2) Double boil chicken with kei ci & fishball(added purely cos they like it)
3) Stir fry capcicum
Lunch the next day is the same fish and chicken, capcicum but rice changed to black noodles. Also got back potato chips for them which they enjoyed most.. Capcicum they refused to eat, so its eaten by me.
Some nice pics taken at home on Sun noon..I love Jared's smiles and we had hard time getting Kaylen to smile till koko had to pull her cheek..hehe
and see how fat Jared got recently..18kg..I think.







No comments:
Post a Comment