Step 1: Slimming with herbalife
Start 26March till current
cost 2k
Start weight: 69.4kg
Current weight: 58.5 to 59.5kg after 4mths
These 2 wks many ppl start commenting how slim I got..heart finally liang2..hehehe..
Step 2: Rebonding
Done 15 Aug
cost $130
cheap cheap
surprisingly cheaper than last yr which was $150
Step 3: Make up
Suddenly hook on buying make up and putting on make up..
Cost: never calculate
Though I only get to put on make up on weekend, I enjoyed it so much..
I will put it on before bringing Jared to violin, reach home removed it, then put on again before we go out for dinner on Saturday.
For Sun, I'll put on before we go back to Whampoa..
fun fun fun..hehe..
I got the make up mostly from NYX gmarket seller..price is reasonable for pretty good quality makeup
Step 4: Laser
Done: 17 Aug
Cost $470
Step 5: Lasik
Target : December
A birthday gift to myself.
All along I have super big problem finding my glasses.
Even mum encourage me to go lasik
I'm waiting for these long for lasik cos I need to wait for my thyroid condition to stabilise..as thyroid is often related to eye disease(watery, enlarge eyes)...that's what I read..and that's what advise by endocrine.
No comments:
Post a Comment