Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Today is the day...


Dear daddy wake up around 3am to get ready to leave..

as for me I was dreaming.and the dream was so clearly..I brought Kaylen to US, but without visa *faint*..causing us run up and down to convince ppl to let her get the visa..heh.

and then I was already sian about everyday half to take bus to work..and to make things worst just before I left house, it started to rain sooo heavily...But instead of sad, i feel funny lah..
and another good news for the day..Finally book my first PV job with pei chun..1.30 to 6pm 6July..aiyo only 4.5hr ..We need to clock 60hrs lor.

My aim is to clock 30hr before daddy take over in sept. Then I can safely find a job elsewhere..also hopefully I wont use up so much leave so that we can still plan for a NY and SLC trip in Sept.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...