Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Post Kaylen's 1st party Thoughts..

Finally her 1st birthday party is over!...All the 3 of them..Jared, Kaylen and daddy were so tired that now 8+am Sunday..they are still deeply asleep..

This give me good time to upload the pics to facebook and update the blog hehe..

We had the party at downtown east chalet..so that Jared can sort of having some hol since he like going away fr house.hehe

You just don't know how much I got dissapointed after we checked in, when we found our room..Even though I've specified ground floor, nearby to entrance unit to the staf at booking, calling up to confirm its ground floor...finally when we were here...My BBQ pit is not right in front of my unit!!!..What's the significance?? there goes my party deco stuff loh..I was swearing & cursing the downtown east ppl..and envy other unit w their private pit everytime i pass by them..haiz..

Luckily we found 1 lampost and 1 tree right beside our bbq pit...so our banner and name (cost $7.20 for 6 character loh)..can be put up there ..hehehe...Thanks to daddy who help w the deco under my instruction..it turned out not bad!..

and after that I realised that its so good that we are not limited to 1 bbq pit right in front of the unit..cos each table is assigned to a pit..With so many free table at our area, For sometime it looked as if I booked all the place..hehe..Guest have proper place to sit and eat..although later on there were ppl who start bbq..we still hv at least 3 tables for ourselves..During peak time, we had at least 5 tables..

Imagine if we had only 1 table to our unit, the rest of guest got to stand and eat..I was thinking they hv to go garden nearby to eat loh..


With the perfect weather, and dedicated cook Weiming & part timer my sis..I only had to concentrate on my guest and gal of course...She was crying here and there becos dun want to be carried by others..and being too tired..

She fall asleep half way through the party,after I latch her..and when she woke up...it was cake cutting time!!!...Just nice..though still grouch..but was alright lah.

As for Jared..he spent most of his time guarding his sparkles..or get drinks for guest and refuse to take pics..haiz..and finally he took his dinner at 11.30pm+ ...

Overall, am really glad that we celebrated Kaylen's birthday here..!!

Now Sun AM...outside is raining w thunder..how lucky we were yesterday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...